Did you know that 80% of the colleagues perform deep friction massage on the anterior border of the acromion (!) instead of the supraspinatus tendon ? Make sure you don't make the same mistake!
Don't miss this unique opportunity and register now for the 2019 Re-Boost course !
You are an MD or PT and you already completed a basic training program in orthopaedic medicine (extremities and spine!) in your country?
- You notice that you have forgotten about many practical and clinical details
- You want to optimize your clinical efficiency and
- (re)-discover new symbiotic insights that re-boost your therapeutic satisfaction
The "Re-Boost" course is the ultimate solution
- The perfect combination of efficient learning and enjoying a relax time in the most wonderful village along the Belgian coast, De Haan.
- A comprehensive 3 day intensive Re-Boost course in which we discuss all about diagnosis and treatment strategy of the extremities and the spine
- Do you still remember all important diagnostic details?
- Your manipulation, palpation- and DTM techniques are still perfect and adapted to actual standards?
- Your success in orthopaedic medicine depends on the details, it’s time for an update!
Nothing but advantages
- you will staying in the Grand Hotel Belle Vue in the heart of the touristic centre of De Haan, very close to the beach and the woods.
- This is an all-inclusive program, everything is taken care of for you (even the transfer from the airport to your hotel)
- Indeed, your hotel room, breakfast, lunches and dinners, as well as all the course materials,...everything is included. No worries anymore !
Registration closes ultimately on 1 september 2019, after this date no more registrations will be accepted!