Practice all 97 treatment techniques and examination procedures in a four day compact course and combine this with an online study program on clinical reasoning !
The (r)evolution in continuing education
Don't miss this unique opportunity and register now for the 2019 Re-Boost course, from 5-8 november !
You are an MD, PT, DO or DC, with interest in musculoskeletal medicine and you are looking for an efficient, compact and time saving way to study the most practical aspects on diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue lesions of the locomotor system ?
Are you familiar with those problems ?
- I don't have much time to travel
- I don't wish to spend too much time away from my family
- I don't wish to suffer too much financial loss because I am out of my clinic
- and...I can't spend too much money ?
There is a perfect solution
The Re-Boost course represents a totally new way of efficient continuing education in which you combine a practical hands on course with an online study program.
Only hands-on course
- You receive a very intensive 4 day practical hands-on training in which you practice all functional examination and treatment procedures frequently used in orthopaedic medicine
- We cover the upper and the lower extremity, and the entire spine
- You will also get a clear overview of the specific indications and certain clinical images
What about clinical reasoning and diagnosis ?
- Study the clinical reasoning and diagnostic aspect, at any time, anywhere, at your own rhythm thanks to the extensive online distance learning courses in orthopaedic medicine.
- In this way you save time and money
You already have some experience in orthopaedic medicine ?
Did you know that 80% of the colleagues palpate the anterior border of the acromion (!) instead of the supraspinatus tendon ? Make sure you don't make the same mistake! Combine diagnostic excellence with palpatory efficiency.
Therefore this Re-Boost course is also the perfect update for all of you who already did some training program in orthopaedic medicine.
- You notice that you have forgotten about many practical and clinical details and you are looking for an update
- You want to combine clinical excellence with palpatory efficiency
- (re)-discover new symbiotic insights that re-boost your therapeutic satisfaction
- Go for perfection and bring your examination, manipulation, palpation- and DTM techniques to the next level
Nothing but advantages
- You will staying in the Grand Hotel Belle Vue in the heart of the touristic centre of De Haan, the most wonderful village along the Belgian coast.
- This is an all-inclusive program, everything is taken care of for you (even the transfer from the airport to your hotel)
- Indeed, your hotel room, breakfast, lunches and dinners, as well as all the course materials,...everything is included. No worries anymore !
- you learn what you really need
- and...you will have more time to enjoy your family life !
Registration closes ultimately on 1 september 2019, after this date no more registrations will be accepted!