Did you know that 80% of the colleagues perform deep friction massage on the anterior border of the acromion (!) instead of the supraspinatus tendon ? Make sure you don't make the same mistake!
You are an MD or PT and you already completed a basic training program in orthopaedic medicine (extremities and spine!) in your country?
- You notice that you have forgotten about many practical and clinical details
- You want to optimize your clinical efficiency and
- (re)-discover new symbiotic insights that re-boost your therapeutic satisfaction
The "Re-Boost" course is the ultimate solution
- The perfect combination of efficient learning and enjoying a wonderful citytrip in the most beautiful medieval city of Bruges, in Belgium.
- The combination of a 3 day intensive re-boost course in which we discuss all about diagnosis and treatment strategy of the extremities and the spine
- followed by a 2 day city trip discovery. Your partner is most welcome to join you (no extra cost!)
- Do you still remember all important diagnostic details?
- Your manipulation, palpation- and DTM techniques are still perfect and adapted to actual standards?
- Your success in orthopaedic medicine depends on the details, it’s time for an update!
Nothing but advantages
- you will staying in the NH Hotel in the heart of the medieval city of Bruges, the Venice of the north, on walking distance from all touristic highlights ! Just 1/2 hour by train from Bruges, you can also visit Ghent!
- This is an all-inclusive program, everything is taken care of for you (even the transfer from the airport to your hotel)
- besidesenjoying Bruges you are also invited to attend a Belgian Chocolate workshopand to experience theBourgogne des Flandres Brewery+ draft lab! (it's complementary!)
Registration closes ultimately on 1 october 2018, after this date no more registrations will be accepted! Early bird registration closes 30 may 2018.