Which percentage of all knowledge you learned during previous courses do you really apply in your daily clinical practice and increases your patient satisfaction?
You are a medical doctor or physiotherapist, running a private practice or working in a hospital ; you work with patients suffering from soft tissue lesions of the locomotor system and you wish to improve your diagnostic skills and discover efficient treatment strategies?
You are looking for a "best of" inspiration?
- You are very busy and you don’t have so much time for continuing education?
- You want to learn what really matters and what helps you to get more patient satisfaction and to increase your business?
- You are looking for a compact no-nonsense course
Travel to the medieval city of Bruges and join the “Orthopaedic Medicine Discovery” course, the perfect combination of efficient compact learning and a wonderful citytrip!
Why is this the ultimate solution?
- The perfect combination of efficient learning and enjoying a wonderful citytrip in the most beautiful medieval city of Bruges, in Belgium.
- The combination of a 3 day intensive course in which we discuss all about diagnosis and treatment strategy of the most frequent lesions seen in the upper and the lower extremity,
- followed by a 2 day city trip discovery
- Combine the best of both worlds and bring your partner along (no extra cost!)
Nothing but advantages
- you will staying in the NH Hotel in the heart of the medieval city of Bruges, on walking distance from all touristic highlights!
- This is an all-inclusive program, everything is taken care of for you (even the transfer from the airport to your hotel)
And on top of that...
- besides enjoying Bruges you are also invited to attend a Belgian Chocolate workshop and to experience the Bourgogne des Flandres Brewery + draft lab! (it's complementary !)
- Just 1/2 hour by train from Bruges you can also visit the wonderful city of Ghent. Brussels is just one hour by train
I go for YOUR succes in orthopaedic medicine resulting in getting even more respect from your patients, boosting your business and enjoying a marvelous family time!
Registration closes ultimately on 1 august 2018 ; after this date no more registrations will be accepted! Early bird registration closes 30 april 2018.