Study orthopaedic medicine at your home, thanks to the video courses on the Orthopaedic Medicine USB card
You would like to bring your musculoskeletal knowledge to a higher level ?
- Are you that therapist who is too busy ?
- You don't have time to attend "live" courses and to travel ?
- You want to learn...but in a more comfortable way ?
As from now, study orthopaedic medicine anywhere, anytime, in your own rhythm. discover about 15 hours of instructional films on diagnosis and treatment in orthopaedic medicine. (also a practical illustration of about 40 infiltration and injection techniques for MD's !)
What's the difference between the video courses and the regular modular "live" courses ?
Well, the video courses in orthopaedic medicine are designed in such a way that in fact there is not much difference in comparison to the “live” courses.
I would like to give the opportunity to as many health professionals as possible to study, in a professional way, musculoskeletal medicine.
- This orthopaedic medicine USB card is also a perfect solution for those therapists who don’t have the time or the financial possiblities to travel to attend a “live” course in their country or surroundig country.
- It is also a perfect tool for those who attend “live” courses and who want to stay “in the flow” by constant updates.
This is so much more than a platform just showing some tests and techniques. Thanks to detailed lectures / films on clinical reasoning you will be able to
- discover, interpret and understand clinical images, so that you reach a reliable useful diagnosis.
- Of course, the specific treatment strategy of each pathology discussed will also be illustrated by practical films.
- The theoretical lectures on clinical reasoning are the same as the ones during the “live” course, you just don’t have to travel for it and you can watch it anythere and anywhere.
- The only litte difference is that, during the theoretical lectures online, I don’t give extensive analysis of scientific reference materials, which I do during the “live” courses. The online platform should be practical, compact and powerful in efficiency.
- All functional examination techniques (extremities and spine) and treatment techniques are also illustrated in a practical way
- Most of the film sections are between 5’ and 35’, also designed for efficient learning. In total we will offer about 15 hrs of instructional films.
In fact, the only, logical, difference with the “live” courses is that during the “live” courses you have the opportunity to do hands-on exercise on your co-participants and to interact among peers. Of course it is an illusion to think that one can learn orthopaedic medicine in detail just by watching my films.
For MD's also about 40 infiltration and injection techniques are illustrated on the USB card.