4 day Orthopaedic Re-Boost Course
Travel to De Haan, the most beautiful village along the Belgian coast and join the “Orthopaedic Medicine Re-Boost” course, the (r)evolution in continuing education which saves you money and time !
During this 4 day “Orthopaedic Re-Boost” course we focus on intensive very practical hands on execution of all functional examination and treatment techniques of the extremities and the spine, frequently used in orthopaedic medicine.
- We cover all basic and accessory functional examination procedures of the extremities and the spine
- In the extremities we go for efficient palpation techniques, combined with updated DTM techniques and peripheral manipulation techniques
In the spine we mainly focus on the efficient practice of manipulation techniques
- The specific indication for each procedure is illustrated, as well as some clinical images
- On top of that, you can study the specific clinical reasoning and diagnostic strategy anytime, anywhere, at your own rhythm, thanks to the online distance learning platform (Re-Boost participants receive exclusive conditions to sign in for this platform) .
How can you register ?
- During the registration process you will be asked to pay a downpayment of 10% of the total registration fee i.e. about 220 euro
- The saldo payment is due before 1 september 2019
- After receival of your registration a confirmation, including all practical information, will be sent to your personal email address
We accept a maximum of 25 participants.
Included in the price
- registration fee for the 4 day "Re-Boost" course
- 21% VAT tax
- 5 nights in the 4* Grand Hotel Belle Vue (check in 4 november, check out 9 november), so, no travel worries
- wonderful breakfast
- All coffee breaks, lunches and dinners during the 4 day course program
- ALL course materials
- course certificate
- limousine transfer airport-hotel-airport or from any railway station (again, no travel worries)
Each course day we start at 09h00 and finish around 17h30
And on top of that...
|Event Date||05-11-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-11-2019 6:00 pm|
|Location||ETGOM Training Centre|